1st Element is a top-rated agency for local search engine optimization, as we help businesses earn more revenue with our digital marketing services. We create customized local search strategies after a thorough analysis of the industry competition, strengths and weaknesses of our clients’ business, their products and services, etc.
The difference between SEO and Local search optimization
Both types improve a website’s ranking in search results and help more people to find, explore, contact, and make a purchase from a business. However, traditional SEO helps improve a website’s visibility/ranking on a national or international scale, while local SEO helps businesses establish a strong presence locally.
Local SEO helps connect with searchers in your neighborhood and around your location. While both kinds of SEO use similar strategies, local SEO uses certain measures to help businesses easily reach and connect with searchers in a specific location.
Our Local SEO strategies
We devise a customized local SEO plan to help businesses reach local searchers. Some of our strategies include:
- Optimizing business profiles on Google My Business and other local listing sites
- Managing reviews on local review sites
- Targeting certain local keywords relevant to your business on your website
- Creating location-specific content and posting it on your website
- Adding details such as name, address, operating hours, phone number, and other information to your website and local directories
- Earning backlinks from local websites with high traffic.
Local SEO can improve your ranking in local searches, which can increase walk-ins, sales, and revenues. If you need efficient and relevant local SEO in Jacksonville, we’re your best bet.
Local search marketing tips for businesses
We develop a customized local SEO plan for each of our clients after a thorough analysis of their website’s current SEO, industry competition, and their target audience. Here are some of the key approaches that we use to optimize our clients’ websites for local SEO:
- Optimize for Google My Business – We optimize your website for Google My Business by creating a Google My Business page and by using Google Posts within your account. We also encourage our clients’ customers to post their reviews online, which helps improve their local SEO ranking.
- Improve your internal linking structure – We adjust our clients’ internal linking structure and boost their SEO rankings. We alter the internal linking structure in such a way that supports navigation, assists with information architecture and website hierarchy, and distributes ranking power equally among all pages.
- Add location pages to your website – For clients with multiple offices or branches, we create location pages. These pages provide visitors/target audiences with relevant details about a business in their neighborhood/location and testimonials from past customers. We also create a locally descriptive ‘About us’ page along with a Google Map for every location.
Call us today at (904) 860-8245 or visit our website to speak to one of us at 1st Element. We offer the ideal local search engine optimization services to small and emerging businesses at competitive prices. As a result-driven Local SEO services agency, our expert staff team works relentlessly to ensure that our clients rank in the top of the search engine results.